Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Meet Lisa
Hello. My name is Lisa and I live in Missouri with my husband of 18 years. We have two children, ages 11 and 13. I became interested in living a more mindful life after I began my research on trying to improve my health. I say "mindful" because I feel I was on auto-pilot and wasn't aware that the choices I was making for myself and my family could be harming us and the environment. So I changed my ways...and changed them in a big way!

By taking baby steps, I was able to introduce a healthier way of living, and it now has become part of everyday living. I started this blog because many of my friends were asking me about different things regarding their health and about how to live a healthier life. They didn't want to abandoning their current lifestyle, but they knew some of the choices they made were not friendly to the health or the environment.

I hope you enjoy reading Life as a Healthy Mom and hope you find the resources you need to make the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment